Machines and operators go a long way towards keeping you running at peak efficiency, but even the most advanced operators and equipment can fall short without the right technology to back them up. Technologies such as grade control, site positioning, payload monitoring and asset tracking can help you achieve more accurate results in less time and using fewer machines than ever thought possible.
To keep your productivity high and move your operation to new levels of efficiency contact a Butler representative today to find out what we can do for you.
Trimble is a leading provider of advanced positioning solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability. Though best known for GPS technology, Trimble integrates a wide range of positioning technologies including laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications and services to provide complete commercial solutions.
The Trimble® FmX® integrated display is an advanced, full-featured guidance display for all your precision farming applications. It is ideal for farmers who require high accuracy levels and functionality.
Advanced precision agriculture functionalities, including:
- Guidance and Mapping
- Coverage, point, line, and area mapping
- Manual guidance for a number of field patterns, or add hands-free guidance with the EZ-Steer, EZ-Pilot™ , or Autopilot™ steering systems
- Implement control with TrueGuide™ and True Tracker™ systems
- Combine row guidance with RG-100 row guidance
- Planting and Nutrient/Pest Management
- Full Field-IQ™ crop input control capabilities, including spinner speed control for spreaders, advanced seed monitoring, 6-product variable rate application control, and automatic section control
- Nitrogen sensing with GreenSeeker® system
- Yield Monitoring capabilities for grain crops, including variety tracking, load tracking, and auto-cut width
- Water Management
- Land leveling and levee installation with the FieldLevel II™ system
- Surface and subsurface drainage with the WM-Drain™ system
- Connected Farm
- Wireless data transfer between multiple vehicles operating in the same field using Connected Farm™
- Wireless data transfer between the field and farm office using Connected Farm
- Remote access of the FmX display from any location using Remote Assistant
- Data analysis and reporting with Farm Works Software®
From the very beginning, Ag Leader has worked to provide growers a package of precision agriculture tools that all work together, no matter the color of the equipment or the level of experience.
The Ag Leader Integra display puts cutting-edge precision farming technology at your fingertips. The large, full-color 12.1″ HD touchscreen makes reading and using your display easy. No matter the color of your equipment, you can use it in your cab to do planter and application control, mapping, yield monitoring, real-time data logging and more. It even has four live video inputs so that you can keep an eye on your equipment while it’s in operation. With a completely integrated guidance system, the Ag Leader Integra display keeps the “precision” in precision farming.
The Ultra Guidance PSR is an automatic steering system for tractors and self propelled machines used in general farming, produce production, or vineyards. The system can use either an electronic steering motor or the hydraulic steering system can guide the vehicle alongside contours, tracks, or rows. It offers the highest accuracy in any application, and will save you money, increase yields and help protect the environment.
RAVEN: DELIVERING MORE POWER AND PRODUCTIVITY
Raven is known for their ground-breaking ideas and products that improve the position of growers around the world. From field computers to boom controls, from GPS guidance to steering systems, Raven is leading the way for precision ag technology that delivers in the field.
This is the essence of Precision Simplified. The easy-to-use Viper Pro™ wireless-ready field computer is a trusted source for the industry’s leading equipment manufacturers. Viper Pro™ is equipped to handle more than five different product applications at the same time, each with its own variable application rate, and handles liquid and granular product equally well.
As the industry’s first field computer to be agX compliant, Viper Pro™ gives you the ability to manage data from multiple programs without extra handling, reorganization or reformatting. Plus, with Raven’s remote live support available through Slingshot®, you have an entire technical team backing you at all times.
Why should you farm with GPS?
GPS reduces expenses by calculating the right amount of chemicals needed for your fields. Not only can GPS instruct your planter to shut off individual rows when it is traveling over an area that has already been planted, but GPS can also control sprayers and will turn off certain nozzles when a sprayer is covering plants that have already been sprayed.
Harvest crops faster and more precisely with GPS-equipped machines. For example, if you planted seeds using RTK corrections, GPS can tell exactly where your crop is located when you return to harvest.
GPS increases productivity by reducing operator fatigue. Assisted steering systems can reduce fatigue because you don’t have to concentrate on constantly driving a vehicle at all times.