To access your Fluids Analysis results, click here.
BUTLER FLUIDS ANALYSIS SYSTEM HAS MOVED TO CAT S•O•S SERVICES MANAGER
We stand by our commitment to provide you with the best customer experience and improve the ease of managing your fluids samples. ON APRIL 9TH, Butler’s Fluids Analysis Lab will convert from the current Dakota LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) to a Cat® S•O•SSM Services Manager platform. After the conversion, you will be automatically redirected to the new system.
The conversion is taking place the morning of April 9th, 2018.
After the conversion you will view and manage your samples through the S•O•S Application within the My.Cat.Com Customer Portal. If you are already registered with My.Cat.Com, Parts.Cat.Com, PartStore, SIS or Cat Rewards, you can log in using your current username and password. If not, you may pre-register now at My.Cat.Com. Just look for the REGISTER button on the left side. Click the Register button and follow the instructions for registration. After a few verifications on our end, we will notify you and you will be all set. Once logged in, at the bottom of the main page, in the Quick Links section, you will find a link to the S•O•S Application.
TUTORIAL VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE
These short, easy-to-follow tutorials will walk you through Getting Started, SOS Made Easy, and Viewing Sample Results.
GETTING STARTED TUTORIAL VIDEO
SOS MADE EASY TUTORIAL VIDEO
VIEW SAMPLE RESULTS TUTORIAL VIDEO
Benefits of Fluids Analysis
To access your results, click here.
By monitoring your machine’s fluids on a regular basis, we can help you pick up the warning signs before failures occur and give you options to avoid them all together.
- Helps you schedule downtime to fit your workload.
- Monitors positives as well as negatives, so you won’t have to pay for the repair of components that are not worn out.
- Allows you to monitor maintenance schedules to verify that routine maintenance has been performed.
- Helps you develop a complete service history for each machine. This proves invaluable when evaluating performance and planning replacement purchases.
- Manage budgets by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life.
- Documents service history for a higher value at trade-in or resale.
Are all Labs the Same?
The Fluids Analysis Program was introduced in 1971 and soon became recognized as the leader in oil analysis. Below are just some of the reasons why Butler Ag Equipment’s Fluids Analysis Lab offers the most for your money.
- Turnaround Time: Usually within 24 hours – the best in the industry.
- Personal Attention: Most labs, just by sheer volume, have your reports generated by a computer. At Butler Machinery, we have highly trained lab technicians interpreting data and studying your machine history and repair records.