When you need advice or emergency service for your application equipment, help is just a phone call away! Butler Ag Equipment has developed an Application Support Center to take your calls and offer technical advice for TerraGator, RoGator, Loral, Willmar and Spra-Coupe machines.
The Application Support Center was created to give our customers a quick and easy way to diagnose their operational issues. We can help your team with calibration, training, setup and more. We can help your team with even the toughest repair or service issue, whether they are in search of a quick fix for a broken-down machine or a preventative maintenance solution that will lower your operating costs for the long term.
The Application Support Center was created to fill the needs of our customers to maximize their uptime and reduce their operational expenses. To begin, contact your sales rep.
- Customers will have the ability to talk with technical experts specialized in application equipment.
- Operators will be able to use the Application Support Center to gain information for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting machines in the field.
- Quick access for answers if a machine is down in the field.
- Reports for owners/managers to show items discussed, charges and other information.
- Machine uptime for more acres covered.
Application Support Center Pricing
- It is a fee-based service.
- Every piece of Application Equipment purchased from Butler Ag Equipment automatically receives a two hour contract at no extra cost.
- Customers will only be charged while talking to a technician concerning a problem.
- Customers who elect to schedule a Butler Ag Equipment service during a call will be transferred to a store and will not be charged for the call.
- Customers can purchase Application Support Center minutes from a Butler Ag Equipment Parts Department or by calling the Application Support Center.
- Application Support Center minutes will be sold in blocks of 120 minutes ($160 value).
- Minimum time charged per call will be in 15 minute blocks.
- To schedule service work or order parts, please call the Butler Ag Equipment store closest to your business location.
Please contact your sales rep to learn more. It will be important that you give the technician your account number along with the serial number of the machine you are calling on. The Application Support Center is available 7 days a week, 7:00am to 7:00pm.