Our business continues to grow so we need to add new teammates to the Butler parts department. If you value great relationships with your fellow co-workers, are driven to take care of customer needs, strive for excellence every day, have high levels of integrity and accountability, and focus on safety in everything you do, Butler Ag Equipment could be the right employer for you to grow your career. We have a variety of parts department positions open across our 20 store locations and we’re excited to talk with you about them!View Open Positions
|Parts Department Job Classifications||Hourly Wages|
|Parts Runner||$18.72 per hour|
|Parts Trainee||$20.70 per hour|
|Parts E||$21.86 per hour|
|Parts D||$23.00 per hour|
|Parts C||$25.81 per hour|
|Parts B||$30.01 per hour|
|Parts A||$32.64 per hour|
- Health Insurance – 3 plan options including 2 High Deductible plans
- Dental Insurance – 2 plan options
- Vision Insurance
- 8% Annual Retirement Contribution
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- AFLAC options - Cancer Insurance/Accidental/Hospitalization/Short Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability Coverage – 60% of salary paid by Butler
- Maternity Benefit
- Holidays – 7 days company paid
- Health Savings Account (with High Deductible Healthcare Plan options) – Employer contribution up to $1000/yr
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(K) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – including Health Coaching
- SmartDollar – employer paid financial planning program
- Legal Shield/ID Shield products
- Other company-sponsored benefits include uniforms, safety glass allowance, optional Credit Union membership and educational assistance.
Butler was founded in 1955. We are a third-generation, family-owned company with over 800 associates in 20 locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Montana. We are proud to support our customers from a variety of industries including construction, agriculture, government, demolition and scrap handling, mining, landscaping and power generation. We sell and service equipment from manufacturers such as Caterpillar and CLAAS (ND and SD), AGCO, Drago, Horsch, Trail King and more.
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven people to join our growing parts department team throughout our four-state region. If you have a passion for working with construction, agriculture or power generation equipment customers in a team environment, you will be right at home at Butler.
Our parts department positions start at a minimum of $18.35 per hour. Butler’s commitment to professional development and career growth is evident with on-the-job training and opportunities for advancement within our parts departments and throughout the company.
Check out our open positions and get started today with our online application process. If you experience issues while applying, or have any questions about a career at Butler Ag Equipment, please don’t hesitate to email HR@butlermachinery.com.