THE NEW CHALLENGER MT700 SERIES TRACTOR:
THE LEADER OF THE TRACK
Introducing the MT700 Series with CVT track tractors. The MT700 Series inherits common architecture from the Challenger 1000, the most technologically advanced tractor available today.Engineered with all the capabilities Challenger is known for, along with an innovative suite of on-board intelligence upgrades developed to boost productivity and decision-making for your operation, the MT700 Series has been designed with two things in mind — you and your business. Featuring an Acc-VTTM Transmission, providing optimal coordination with the engine for peak performance and productivity across multiple applications. During field operations, torque is transferred flexibly, resulting in tremendous pulling power.
THE TRACK TRACTOR. RETHOUGHT. REENGINEERED. REINVENTED.
The best ton-for-ton tractor just got bigger and stronger and now delivers even greater horsepower than ever before. The MT700E Series features the AGCO POWER, 9.8L engine armed with up to 400 hp for tackling the most demanding conditions with unmatched lugging ability for maximum productivity.
All models feature the exclusive Mobil-trac undercarriage system, which keeps you in constant contact with the ground for better traction and reduced slip.
MT700 SERIES ADVANTAGES
- Maximum torque at low RPM for unmatched pulling power and maximum fuel efficiency.
- Upgraded Mobil-trac™ system improves in-field and on-road performance.
- Proprietary MTS Maxx Ride™ integrated comfort system (ICS) for superior ride quality and operator comfort.
- Intuitive operating environment and on-board technology platform seamlessly connect operator and machine.
- Superior flotation and a high level of tractive efficiency over a wide range of soil conditions.
- Improved stability and traction on hillsides.
- The ergonomically designed seat, with integrated independent suspension, makes long days feel short.
NEW CHALLENGER MT700 SERIES
|MT738||380||Accu-VT™||AGCO POWER 9.8L||33,667|
|MT740||405||Accu-VT™||AGCO POWER 9.8L||33,667|
|MT743||431||Accu-VT™||AGCO POWER 9.8L||33,667|