Butler Machinery would like to feature our customers who roll up their sleeves every day to get the job done by highlighting them in our upcoming 2022 calendar. We're looking for photo submissions of you or someone on your crew in front of a machine from Butler, whether on-the-job or parked between tasks. Although we certainly want a Butler machine in the photo, we want the focus to be on you. We believe it is time to celebrate the people who do what it takes to build our infrastructure, power our communities or feed the world. Butler customers are a group of people with relentless drive and commitment to get the job done. The machines we provide are a means to that productivity and performance, but you all are the ones who get up and get to work.Submit your photo
- Photo submissions must be made by July 2, 2021 to be considered for our 2022 calendar. Submissions made after July 2, 2021 will be considered for the 2023 calendar.
- Customers may submit unlimited photos for consideration.
- Images must be submitted via the form on this page to be considered.
- Images submitted by means other than the form on this page will not be reviewed.
- Butler Ag Equipment reserves the right to edit submitted photos as needed to fit the layout of the calendar.
- All featured customers will receive a special Butler prize for being selected.
- Photos should feature a Butler customer or customer's employee/relative with equipment.
- Photos must be submitted in digital format via the form on this page. No print or film will be accepted for this contest.
- All photos must be of adequate size and resolution quality* for print. (*If you are unsure whether your photos meets this requirement or not, please go ahead and submit and we will contact you if a higher resolution photo is required. We need 300 dpi or greater at a 14" size.)
- The photo must be original material of the contestant, in its entirety.
- Submissions must be made by Friday, July 2, 2021. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Butler Ag Equipment reserves the right to examine the submission prior to receipt in order to confirm compliance with contest rules.
Preferred submissions should feature a subject in the foreground (you or a member of your team) and our machine behind. Judging will be conducted by an internal Butler committee. Winning photos will be published in our 2022 calendar and posted on Butler social media.
Please note we will not be providing on-going updates as to the status of entries during the contest. Butler reserves the right to award as many or as few photo submission placements in calendars as determined strategically appropriate, including photos not selected as a winner. Proprietary media of Butler Ag Equipment or our vendors will be placed in lieu of user-submitted photos where needed. Winners will be contacted upon completion of contest.