3/23/20 – 3/24/20 Covid-19 Butler Location Response Updates
Important updates are available for the following locations.
Chadron, NE (3/23) LEARN MORE
Fremont, NE (3/24) LEARN MORE
Kearney, NE (3/24) LEARN MORE
Pickrell, NE (3/23) LEARN MORE
NORTH AND SOUTH DAKOTAS LOCATIONS
Aberdeen, SD (3/24) LEARN MORE
Bismarck, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Devils Lake, ND (3/23) LEARN MORE
Dickinson, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Fargo, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Grand Forks, ND (3/23) LEARN MORE
Hankinson, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Hoople, ND (3/25) LEARN MORE
Huron, SD (3/24) LEARN MORE
Jamestown, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Minot, ND (3/25) LEARN MORE
Pierre, SD (3/24) LEARN MORE
Rapid City, SD (3/23) LEARN MORE
Sioux Falls, SD (3/23) LEARN MORE
3/18/20 A Message from our President
To our valued customers,
Butler Ag Equipment is committed to the health and safety of not only our associates, but also our customers and the communities we serve. Like you, we are diligently monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and have taken actions based on CDC and local health department recommendations to protect our associates and our customers, while we strive to maintain the same customer service you’ve come to expect from us.
- Currently all our locations across North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska remain open and available for our customers during our standard business hours.
- Our after-hours parts and service phone lines will continue to be answered at this time.
- Butler has multiple ways to continue providing you with great service without in-person contact; you can always reach us by phone, email or message us on social media.
- We have an action plan in place should one of our associates or stores become infected at any point.
- We are actively monitoring parts and equipment availability with our manufacturers and plan to communicate any supply chain disruptions as we become aware of them.
- Any Butler associate who will be visiting a customer location for sales, service or delivery will call in advance to ensure their visit is approved and low risk.
- We have cancelled our Customer Appreciation Breakfast events that were planned in Sioux Falls, Dickinson and Devils Lake on March 21, as well as Minot and Rapid City on March 28.
- Internal training and education events, as well as all-employee store meetings have been postponed through March 27. We are continuing to evaluate upcoming events on a weekly basis.
- All associates have been encouraged to stay home if they are ill and practice good hand washing and sanitizing to do their part to slow the spread.
- We are being extremely diligent about the cleanliness of our locations and the availability of hand soap and sanitizer products for both associates and customers.
The Butler leadership team is in daily contact as the global effect of this virus unfolds and we will be nimble in our response to this evolving situation. Our commitment to serving our customers remains a top priority to us, while we balance the health and well being of our associates.
Thank you for your ongoing support and dedication during this challenging time; we will all get through this together. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
President, Butler Ag Equipment