No other equipment dealer is more qualified than Butler Ag Equipment to provide in-shop service. Our team of expert technicians delivers repairs, maintenance and sophisticated diagnostics. We have invested in the best equipment possible, giving us advanced capabilities to perform effective preventative maintenance.
Butler Ag Equipment is proud to be a leader in contamination control. This means all parts and equipment are kept in a clean environment to reduce the risk of grit and sand entering the delicate moving components of your machine.
Other benefits of in-shop service at Butler Ag Equipment include:
- Factory Certified Technicians with the training and experience that makes them the best in the industry.
- Available 24-hours-a-day, we are only a phone call away.
- Hydraulic repair includes cylinder honing, pump rebuild, exchange cylinders, rods, pumps and custom hose assembly.
- Special tooling designed exclusively for Butler.
- Ongoing service training for all service personnel includes regular updates and technical support.
Contact us for more information on our in-shop service.