Butler Ag Equipment has access to one of the largest inventories of parts in the country and can get you the item you need faster than the competition. We also offer remanufacturing, hydraulic repair and other exclusive services that can add years of life to your equipment.
No other company can meet your parts needs like we can! Here’s what sets Butler Ag Equipment apart:
- Eighteen locations with facilities in Nebraska (Chadron, Fremont, Kearney, Pickrell), North Dakota (Bismarck, Devils Lake, Dickinson, Fargo, Grand Forks, Hankinson, Hoople, Jamestown, Minot) and South Dakota (Aberdeen, Huron, Pierre, Rapid City Sioux Falls).
- Extensive parts inventories include over $37 million of parts in stock.
- 98% parts availability within 24 hours if your part is not already in stock.
- Shuttle truck service for parts and exchange components in some areas.
- Online parts ordering connects all Butler locations.
- Remanufactured components save you money.
- Remanufactured parts are warranteed the same as new parts for as much as 60% savings.
- Hose presses create custom hydraulic hoses for machines of all makes and models.
- AGCO fluids and lubricants, specially engineered for the toughest applications.
Contact us today for more information!