To access your results, click here.
By monitoring your machine’s fluids on a regular basis, we can help you pick up the warning signs before failures occur and give you options to avoid them all together.
- Helps you schedule downtime to fit your workload.
- Monitors positives as well as negatives, so you won’t have to pay for the repair of components that are not worn out.
- Allows you to monitor maintenance schedules to verify that routine maintenance has been performed.
- Helps you develop a complete service history for each machine. This proves invaluable when evaluating performance and planning replacement purchases.
- Manage budgets by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life.
- Documents service history for a higher value at trade-in or resale.
Are all Labs the Same?
Below are just some of the reasons why Butler’s Fluids Analysis Lab offers the most for your money.
- Turnaround Time: Usually within 24 hours – the best in the industry.
- Personal Attention: Most labs, just by sheer volume, have your reports generated by a computer. At Butler, we have highly trained lab technicians interpreting data and studying your machine history and repair records.